I think I have enough groundswell to open these up now! So here’s how it’ll work. Fill out the form linked below (it’s a Google doc) and send! Once I receive it, I’ll email you with my paypal address and you send the money to me. Then I draw you your thing! If applicable, I can ship the original drawing (depending on it’s final destination, there may be extra fees incurred here.)
Terms and Conditions:
- These commissions are for personal use only. You can’t use the image commercially. I retain the right to publish them in my portfolio. I also retain rights to make prints of the final artwork, but I will ask you for permission before I do so.
- Fan art is usually fine.
- NSFW/18+/straight up porn is fine.
- Partial payment is not accepted. The full amount must be paid before the commission is started.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
- simple figure - $20.
- complex figure - $25
- add character/complex element - $10 per element (ex: the character has a tiger familiar with a very specific stripe pattern and an intricate rifle slung over their shoulder, this would be $20 extra).
- simple figure - $30
- complex figure - $45
- add character/complex element - $15 per element.
- simple figure - $60
- complex figure - $75
- add character/complex element - $25 per element.
- email me at email@example.com for something that goes beyond these bounds. If you’re not sure, ask me!
Here is the required commission form! Simply fill it out and send!
((Wondering what all this means? Look no further for specific examples:
This would cost $20, for example. (simple props/environmental elements I’ll add at no charge. I ultimately make the decision for what constitutes an extra complex element).
This would cost $30, for example.
This would cost $85, for example.
This would cost $125, for example.))